We’re hiring Instructors to be Team Revel Lead!
Looking for individuals who are passionate about fitness and a great interest in teaching indoor cycling classes! High octave classes requires high energy and a great sense of rhythm is a must. With the ability to deliver a complete sensory of music, lights, fun and motivational workout session/experience to the clients.
- Plan, organize and teach classes which focus on choreography, music, lights and according to the fitness level of class taught
- Ensuring the safety of the clients during class
- Demonstrates proficiency in coordinating music and lighting during the progression of class
- One year group fitness teaching experience OR over one year group fitness attendance with willingness to team teach 10 mentorship classes prior to full employment
- Ability to independently design & program classes and music for indoor rhythm cycling classes
- Excellent English verbal communication skills and a loud, powerful voice
- CPR & First Aid certification an advantage
- Supercharged, upbeat energy and the ability to inspire those around you
- Internationally recognized group fitness and/or indoor cycling certification
- Background in dance, choreography, and/or competitive cycling will be an advantage
- A willingness to learn and possesses excellent customer service
- Class hours spans early morning, afternoon, early evenings, weekends.
- Your compensation will be by per session of an instructor-led class.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org